Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic gas

 Carbon monoxide (CO) is ” the silent killer”.

Carbon monoxide can cause immediate and serious health problems, and even death in high concentrations. This toxic gas can also cause long-term health problems in low concentrations if a person experiences regular exposure at home, or in the workplace. As reported in a 2016 article of Toxicology and Industrial Health (1) Traffic police officers who exposed to vehicle exhaust for 8 h/day had significantly elevated carbon monoxide levels in their blood compared with the controls. So there is a relationship between your occupation and carbon monoxide exposure level. Do you know carbon monoxide and other gases level in your workplace? Call us at 310-971-6723 to help you.

(1) Toxicol Ind Health. 2016 Aug 4. pii: 074823371665407